- discovering the treasure map
- solving the maps secrets & mysteries
- defending the ship with our water cannons against the evil "Pirate Pete"
- making "Pirate Pete" walk the plank
- hauling the loot aboard
- sharing the booty
- singing a sea shanty, with a wee bit of grog
- and generally living the adventure of a pirate for a moment of time.
Your Child's Safety is Our Number 1 Priority!
Our Vessel is Transport Canada inspected and approved and fully certified for passenger use.
All staff on board the vessel, under Transport Canada directives are trained for marine emergency procedures, marine first aid and safe vessel operation.
The Captain holds a Masters certificate and is fully certified to command this vessel. Life jackets for both adults and children are provided on-board in conjunction with emergency life rafts to accommodate all passengers, again to Transport Canada standards..
Fire protection and fire retarding devices meet and exceed Transport Canada requirements.
Pirate Adventures Canada is fully insured for your protection.
On our regular priced tickets. Every Wednesday Starting June 26th!
Party packages not included.
News & Info
Arrgh mates, our upcoming season is fast on the horizon, we set sail “May 25th, 2013” , call now to book your sail!
Contact UsOttawa Ship @ Mooney’s Bay
in Ottawa, Ontario